Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Number 3

Today was the last day of no facebook for a week.

It's been tough because that's where I find out everything that's going on with my friends. It's been nice because I realize it can be a bit stressful.

I can't say I've cleared up a lot of free time as I spent the week entertaining my niece and playing The Sims 3. It's a little cheating because I wouldn't have been on much any way during that time, but I would have still checked a few times a day.

I've decided to limit my facebook time to one day a week, Monday. Because my last day is a Tuesday, that means I am going to go almost another whole week with out it. This is going to be a bit harder, but that's okay. Like everyone else I have a lot of other stuff I could be doing.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I haven't seen you much. guess I'll just have to txt to keep in touch. :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete